-
May 30th, 2003, 09:57 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi,
I've just got hold of an Eurmig mark DL and one of it's many problems is it seems to project super8 upside down. Is this right? Should I have to project super8 backwards with the source reel at the front?
Thanks,
Will
-
May 30th, 2003, 05:19 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I have the same machine Will and it was only the Australian version that projected the footage uppside down :-)
You have the feed reel at the front and the takeup reel at the rear same as any other projector. But of course the film must be wound onto the spool correctly.
To check this, as the film is about to enter the top sprocket the emulsion (the matt side of the film) should be towards the screen and the tiny images should all be upside down.
Your film has simply been rewound wrongly Will, or maybe it hasn't been rewound at all.
tom.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks